Care and Maintenance - Candles

  • Keep lit candles in view and never leave lit candles unattended.
  • Keep candles away from children & pets.
  • Do not burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
  • Keep lit candles away from drafts and flammable materials.
  • Keep candles free of dust.
  • To avoid tunneling, ensure that melted wax reaches the edges. THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT. First time you light the candle, make sure you have time to commit to it. Burn for 1-2 hours until molten wax reaches all the way to the jar. Candles have memory, and you'll have a tough time recovering from tunneling if you blow the candle out too soon.
  • Trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting and relighting.
  • Only burn on level, heat-resistant surfaces.
  • Extinguish if the flame is flickering repeatedly, trim wick, then relight.
  • Lit candles are very hot, so never touch the candle jar.
  • When you reach the bottom, pick your rock up using a metal spoon. The jar, wax, and gemstone are likely to be hot. Handle with caution. To remove wax, wipe your gemstone clean with paper towel or cloth. 

At any time, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!